GENERAL ADMISSION GUIDELINES
Graduates of Philippine and foreign high schools, which are accredited by the Department of Education (DepEd) may be admitted as freshman to the University based on the applicant’s high school academic records and other criteria such as their Good Moral Character, and other pertinent information indicated in the application form.
UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Begin the Application process via the Online Application Facility.
2.Submit all Application Documentary Requirements to email@example.com in JPEG or PDF format:
2.1 Form 138
2.2 Certificate of Good Moral Character
2.3 Recent 2×2 Photo (in white background)
2.4 PSA Birth Certificate (original)
2.5 For TRANSFEREES, Transcript of Records (TOR) or copy of grades, Honorable Dismissal
Note: Submit, in triplicate, the uploaded 2×2 photo; and all original Application Documentary Requirements to the Office of the University Registrar on or before the first week of classes
3. You will receive an email confirmation to include your assigned University email address, and password, which will be used to log in and update your credentials in the University Enrollment System.
4. Pay the non-refundable registration fee of PHP 500.00 through any of the following facilities:
4.2 Over the Counter University Cashier
*If Dragon pay only use this – Pay the non-refundable registration fee through Dragonpay.
5. Once paid, you will receive an electronic enrollment certificate and your scheduled University orientation through your assigned University email.
6. WELCOME TO MANUEL L. QUEZON UNIVERSITY.
- Allot reasonable lead time to secure the requirements/documents. Prepare a clear scanned copy of each in JPEG or PDF
- Applications with incomplete requirements will not be processed.
- Keep all original hardcopies of the documentary requirements. These must be submitted during the confirmation of enrollment.
- Any false information given and/or fraudulent document uploaded into the online admission facility will automatically nullify the application.
- For information on scholarships, visit https://www.mlqu.ph/admission/scholarship