Foreign Students Admission Requirements
GENERAL ADMISSION GUIDELINES
Graduates of Philippine and foreign high schools, which are accredited by the Department of Education (DepEd) may be admitted as freshman to the University based on the applicant’s high school academic records and other criteria such as their Good Moral Character, and other pertinent information indicated in the application form.
FOREIGN STUDENTS APPLICATION PROCEDURE
GENERAL FOREIGN STUDENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. All foreign student applicants must prepare a Letter of Intent to Enroll, indicating the course that the applicant intends to enroll in; addressed to the Manuel L. Quezon University, Office of the Registrar.
2. Copy of Valid Student (9f) Visa
3. Recent 2×2 Photo (in white background)
4. Personal History Statement (PHS)
For FRESHMEN UNDERGRADUATES, additional requirements include:
1. Official Transcript of Records/ Scholastic Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the students’ country of origin
2. Police Clearance duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the students’ country of origin or legal residence
3. Photocopy of passport data page (page containing students’ full name, date and place of birth, passport number and photo) duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post
4. Quarantine stamp from the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ); Medical Certificate from Bureau of Immigration (BI)
For GRADUATE STUDIES, additional requirements include:
1. National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
For TRANSFEREES, additional requirements include:
1. Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials
2. Original Transcript of Records
3. Certification of Good Moral Character
4. CHED’s Endorsement for transfer and or shifting of course
5. Personal History Statement
Foreign Students Enrollment Procedure
1. Submit all Application Documentary Requirements to email@example.com in JPEG or PDF format
2. Begin the Application process via the Online Application Facility.
3. Once accepted, pay the one-time Notice of Acceptance Fee of PHP 7,500.00 and the Foreign Fee amounting to PHP 7,500.00 (recurring every semester) to the University Cashier.
Note: Submit, in quadruplicate, the uploaded 2×2 photo; and all original Application Documentary Requirements to the Office of the University Registrar on or before the first week of classes